- ENISA NIS Summer School 2019: “Intelligence Requirements (aka How you can stop tilting at windmills)” (Heraklion, Greece, 2019).
- FIRST’s CTI Symposium: “5 years of applied CTI discipline: where should organisations put focus on?” (London, UK, 2019).
- ENISA’s CTI-EU 2018: “Let’s make CTI great (again): a 5-year look back in CTI” (Brussels, Belgium, 2018).
- Panel moderator at ENISA’s CTI-EU 2017: “CTI capabilities, skills, education training and research” (Rome, Italy, 2017).
- Secure South West 5: “Cyber Threat Intelligence: State-of-the art and trends” (Plymouth, UK, 2015).
- USENIX’s FOCI ’11 Workshop: “CensMon: A Web Censorship Monitor” (San Francisco, USA, 2011).
- ENISA Threat Landscape 2018. ENISA (2019).
- Cooperation between CSIRTs and law enforcement: interaction with the judiciary. ENISA (2018).
- Exploring the limitations of Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIPs). ENISA (2018).
- ENISA Threat Landscape 2017. ENISA (2018).
- Tools and Methodologies to Support Cooperation between CSIRTs and Law Enforcement. ENISA (2017).
- ENISA CERT Exercises and Training Material: Advanced persistent threat incident handling, Proactive Incident Detection, Incident handling during attack on Critical Information Infrastructure, Vulnerability Handling, Recruitment of CERT staff, Establishing External Contacts, Triage and Basic Incident Handling, Cooperation with Law Enforcement Agencies – Advising in Cyber Crime Cases, Assessing and testing communication channels between CERTs and all their stakeholders, Social networks used as an attack vector for targeted attacks ENISA (2014)
- An Analysis of n-factor Authentication in eBanking Environments. International Journal of Information Assurance and Security (2014).
- Securing data in cyber space. ENISA (2014).
- eID Authentication methods in e-Finance and e-Payment services – Current practices and Recommendations. ENISA (2013).
- A professional view on eBanking Authentication: Challenges and Recommendations. 8th International Conference on Information Assurance and Security. Best paper award (2013).
- ENISA Threat Landscape mid year report 2013. ENISA (2013).
- Mobile Banking Authentication: Assessing the Robustness of Authentication Mechanisms. World e-ID Congress (2013).
- World Economic Forum Global Risks 2013. Digital Wildfires in a Hyperconnected World ( 2013). WEF (2013).
- ENISA Threat Landscape – Responding to the Evolving Threat Environment (2013). ENISA 2013.
- CensMon: A Web Censorship Monitor. In Proceedings of the 1st USENIX Workshop on Free and Open Communications on the Internet (2011).
- Instructor at ENISA’s NIS Summer School 2019 for CTI Training on “Intelligence Requirements” and “Intelligence Report Writing” (2019).
- Instructor at ENISA’s NIS Summer School 2018 for CTI Training on “Intelligence Direction” and “Intelligence Report Writing” (2018).